From: "Sam Nelson" <nelsonsam68@gmail.com
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date sent: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 14:38:59 -0500
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] New here question about braille sense plus

Hey
Yeah it does move both ways and I've flicked it to the right for on and
like I said it won't initially do anything unless I hit reset

Check out my blog
matterstosam.wordpress.com

Want Psychology today to add consumer review feature to their therapist
directory? Sign this pitition!

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/447/835/607/ask-psychology-to-add-
consumer-re
view-feature-to-therapist-directory/

I am evaluating the quality of mental healthcare across the US. Help me by
taking my survey!
https://samjess.wufoo.com/forms/m1ww2j1h0w1w045/

From: "Sam Nelson" <nelsonsam68@gmail.com
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date sent: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 14:32:38 -0500

Hey
I don't know it's the first time I've used it so I don't know anything
about the switch. And it's weird too that it will turn off and also turn
back on when in power saving mode I.E when left unattended for a certain
number of minutes.
I'm glad resetting like that won't break it but I do want to try and figure
this out!

From: "Sam Nelson" <nelsonsam68@gmail.com
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date sent: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 12:13:00 -0500

Hi everyone,

My name is Sam. I'm totally blind glad to be here.

I have a question about the braille sense plus. Someone gave me this
notetaker because they no longer needed it. This was a couple years ago and
I just started using it this week because my braille note mpower is having
the battery replaced.

So it's weird getting used to a new notetaker but anyway. The big main
problem I'm having is that it has trouble turning on. Like won't do
anything no matter how many times I flip the switch wait flip ETC The only
way it will turn on is when I hit the reset button. Which I'm not sure is
good for it like if you force shut down a computer how it's not good for it.

It turns off fine and turns back on when it's been on and saves the battery
by going into sleep mode like a computer does. It's just initially turning
on that's a problem. Thoughts?

Sam