Re: Questions about the NLS digital talking book player

Loy <loyrg2845@...>

I' would call my library and get them to send you out a new player.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, September 4, 2016 1:01 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] Questions about the NLS digital talking book player

Hi all,

I have 3 questions about my NLS talking book player.

1.  Can it be reset?  If so, how?

2.  Where do I go to find directions for upgrading the player’s firmware?

My player only works on AC power.  If I unplug the unit, it says less than one hour of battery life left and, it immediately powers down.

3.  If a reset or firmware upgrade dosen’t take care of this problem, can I replace the battery myself?  Or, am I stuck with sending the unit back to my local library?

Thanks,

James B