Re: Grab the Sero Beta While You Still Can

Ann Parsons <akp@...>

Hi all,

Why don't you get proof before starting rumors. People who start rumors are trolls, and I have little or no respect for trolls. Go, get proof, if you're going to accuse somebody of wrong-doing, then you better have proof. BTW, this might be taken as slander. Get off your fundament and get proof!

Oh, yes, in case you think I'm doing this only because I've been a member of SAM Net for years, let me assure you that whatever rumors you decided to start I'd call you on them. You can't just accuse somebody of wrong-doing unless you have actual, hard proof. That's why criminal suspects in this country are considered to be innocent until proven guilty.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring