Inquiring about Uninterrupted power supply units

Robin Frost

Hi Everyone,
I hope this finds all happy and well. Since the uninterrupted power supply unit that I’ve had for the past 4 years has now given up its life I was curious what units others were using and how blind friendly they were in terms of setup I.E. making sure battery was properly connected before use as well as interaction once set up. I can’t wait to read what the experiences of others are in terms of that which is available today. Thanks in advance for your help.
Robin