From: "Edmond Nazarian via Groups.io" <gocloud84=aol.com@groups.io
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date sent: Tue, 6 Sep 2016 14:11:59 -0700
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] control-ALT-n to start NVDA

Maybe I am missing more and more, but you at list missing one thing: be
ability to find information on your own.
No problem I can mute all topics starting by you.

On 9/6/2016 2:08 PM, Rajmund wrote:
People like me... Interesting. Didn't think there were many of me out
there. Anyway, thanks for that. Maybe I'll ask you to help me out on a
1 to 1 these days, though that still wouldn't make me one of you. And
it may have provided it, clearly I've missed it. Was happy to have at
last, a screen reader, something more than narrator.

Sent from a BrailleNote

From: Edmond Nazarian via Groups.io <gocloud84=aol.com@groups.io
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date: Tuesday, September 6, 2016 7:28 pm

Press Alt+Enter, Press Tab 2 times, Press N, Press Enter.

On 9/6/2016 11:26 AM, Rajmund wrote:
OK, and where?

Sent from a Braille Sense