From: Flor Lynch
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2016 2:27 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] control-ALT-n to start NVDA
HI Rajmund,
It takes a bit of time to learn Windows 'tips and tricks,' or to put it
perhaps better, actually absorb the information. I learned a bit about
Windows before I ever used a Windows computer, by reading here and there
(though not online at the time); so I had some idea of what I was letting
myself in for. Then Windows screen-readers are really dependent on Windows
OS for everything they can do.
--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring