Re: Samsung Galaxy S-7

Edmond <gocloud84@...>

Seams it called Voice Assistant.

On 9/8/2016 10:15 PM, Mike B. wrote:
What is Samsung's version of Talkback called / named?
Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool. Go Dodgers!
----- Original Message -----
*From:* Lenron <mailto:lenron93@gmail.com>
*To:* main@TechTalk.groups.io <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io>
*Sent:* Thursday, September 08, 2016 6:55 PM
*Subject:* Re: [TechTalk] Samsung Galaxy S-7

You should be able to also when turning on the s 7 when it's brand new
tripple click the home key and that will turn on Samsungs version of
talkback.

On 9/8/16, Kassy <kasandratoo@gmail.com <mailto:kasandratoo@gmail.com>>
wrote:
If the phone has been reset to factory setting, like the IPhone it will
start up with the initial set up screen just like a new phone. so the
method
I described will work when powering up after a factory reset.