Re: Do Not Upgrade Free Youtube To Mp3 Converter to Version 4

Jim Rawls

Agree. Robin, what do you know of freemake converter ? Jim

From: Robin Frost [mailto:robini71@...]
Sent: Saturday, September 19, 2015 2:17 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Do Not Upgrade Free Youtube To Mp3 Converter to Version 4

Hi,

I know this program is popular with many thus I thought I’d alert people of the following.  Do not upgrade to version

4.0.0.914

as it is completely inaccessible. No elements of the main window of the program can be accessed with any current version of screen readers.  I’ve tried with JFW 16 and 17 beta, NVDA 2015 and System Access.

Sadly their customer support desk is a zen desk creation thus the elements for selecting the program and version number you’re submitting a ticket about are not accessible.

However, their support forums are accessible and they are on social media. Their twitter is

@DVDVideoSoft

While it’s true that the prior version is still functional who knows how long it’ll remain so and upon launching it’ll now alert you every time out that there is an update.

I just thought I’d let users of this software know. Should anyone wish to join me in politely requesting that the degradation in accessibility be rectified that’d just be lovely.

Robin