Re: Internal hard drives and cloning

Sylvia <sylvia0647@...>

You guys have made my job a bit easier. Thank you. I'll probably order these tomorrow and when I get them, I'm going to have to find someone who can help me clone the drive because I won't be able to do it on my own.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Edmond Nazarian via Groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2016 10:06 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Internal hard drives and cloning

You are doing well...
Monoprice 18-Inch SATA III 6.0 Gbps Cable with Locking Latch and 1 by 90-Degree Plug (108783)
https://www.amazon.ca/Monoprice-18-Inch-Locking-90-Degree-108783/dp/B009GUXU52
It's CDN 6.99. Both the cable and the WD drive sold by Amazon.com.
Sorry Carlos, it's a better one.

On 9/13/2016 7:03 PM, Sylvia wrote:
Smiles, yes but I worry that I'm asking too much. I have no idea what
I'm doing. Lol