Re: windows 10 still not recognizing my External HardDrive

Edmond <gocloud84@...>

Thanks. I am fully aware of those. I am also aware of some other issues too. I, for sure know how to fix, but let's not make it more messy for now.

On 9/14/2016 3:36 AM, Carlos wrote:
You can feel free to disagree, but these forum discussions
http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/11021-upgrade-8-1-10-hard-drive-no-longer-recognized.html

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/second-hard-drive-missing-after-update-from-7-to/16582692-bff3-47a6-9371-7790aec7b2f3

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/win-10-upgrade-drives-not-mounted-but-visible/a514879c-80fb-4b77-b196-1f0d7792e60b?auth=1

not including several other similar threads which I did not post, seem
to indicate that there is in fact a problem with drives occasionally not
being detected after upgrading to Windows 10. And in at least a couple
of cases as with the problem Michael described, the drives were not
displayed in Disk Management. I did not read through all of these
threads to determine what solutions were tried or may have worked to
resolve the problem.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Edmond Nazarian via Groups.io"
<gocloud84=aol.com@groups.io>