Re: How do I refresh the folder list?

Edmond <gocloud84@...>

No. POP3 is not recommended at all. GMail+Thunderbird+IMAP=best experience, IMO.

On 9/14/2016 6:30 AM, James Bentley wrote:
I do have access for less secure apps turned on. I still can't figure
out what keystrokes to use in WLM to update the folder list.

I can't remember the reasons that I decided that ThunderBird would not
work for me. I didn't have any problems until I switched to Imap and
Gmail. I will take time to think about this but I might decide to
switch back to Pop3. If Gmail works, then, fine. If not, then I might
consider going back to A T and T email using pop3.

This is a time consuming mess but, I will get it figured out.

Thanks,

James B

-----Original Message----- From: Edmond Nazarian via Groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2016 8:12 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] How do I refresh the folder list?

WLM actually.
By the way I am not using WLM right now and honestly I do not want to
provide inaccurate information.
Also you may need to enable something called access for less secure apps
in your Google account. (not recommended for maximum security)
Maybe you want to switch to a more mainstream EMail client like
Thunderbird.

On 9/14/2016 6:03 AM, James Bentley wrote:
Do you mean do this in WLM or at the Gmail web site.

When I right click and go to properties in WLM, Jaws says that
properties are not available. I must be missing something here.

Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2016 7:46 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io

Maybe you could do this in properties of that GMail account? Right-click
on the main folder and select Properties. There should be an option for
refreshing the folder list.

On 9/14/2016 5:43 AM, James Bentley wrote:
Hi everyone,

I’m using an Imap Gmail account with Windows Live Mail. I can not
delete or rename a folder that I created. I get a message that says
something like WLM can not find the Imap folder...please refresh the
folder list.