From: "Edmond Nazarian via Groups.io" <gocloud84=aol.com@groups.io
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date sent: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 09:22:25 -0700
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] How do I refresh the folder list?

Well I actually wanted to ask for judgement. First I had problem about
AdBlocker, then System Restore, then this one. All with Gene. I am not
blocking other responses at all. I am just feeling others are thinking
my I am giving S**T solutions and they never work for either themselvse
or somebody else.
I am not good enough in English to explain sorry.

On 9/14/2016 9:19 AM, Carlos wrote:
Edmond, please allow others to respond with additional thoughts and
information without the hostile remarks. You don't have to treat every
disagreement as a challenge.