Re: iTunes still not working right

heather albright

good to know I was not going crazy! Heather

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2016 1:14 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] iTunes still not working right

Hi folks!  I have just downloaded the new iTunes 12.5.1, and if you’re using JAWS 17, it still works the same.  You still cannot access the playlist options under your iDevice, whether it be your phone, your iPad or iPod.  This means you cannot control what goes on your iDevice, because you cannot read the information from the list view.  Apple continues to get it wrong here.  What is it going to take to fix this issue?