From: Carlos
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2016 9:37 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] web page weirdness with windows 7 and the latest IE

It may be a different KB number for IE 9.

You can try the following:

1. Open Windows Updates by searching for it on the
"Start"
menu or by typing
wuapp
from the
"Run"
dialog followed by Enter.

2. Select
"View update history"

3. Look for the latest Internet Explorer update in the list and take note of the KB number.  The update will probably be named something like
"Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer 9"

4. Return to Programs and Features and use the KB number to search for and remove the update as I previously described.

If this works for you, please post the KB number so I can take note of it as well.