From: Carlos
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2016 11:10 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] web page weirdness with windows 7 and the latest IE

The updates themselves won't be displayed in the system tray, only the icon which indicates that new updates are available.  You have to left click that icon to open the
"Windows Update"
dialog, then you can select the important updates link as I described.  If you mean that the new updates icon itself was not displayed in the system tray, then I'm not sure.