From: Mike B.
Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2016 8:35 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] Bluetooth Headset & Keyboard Suggestions

Hi All,

I think I'll be going with the iPhone SE model, & need some recommendations.  There has been a Logitech bluetooth headset, an 8100 or something similar, recommended  by our esteemed leader, & would someone please remind me of it's correct number?  Also, does this headset have a boom mike?  I would like a headset that covers the ear / ears, but doesn't poke into the ears.  Also, would y'all recommend a compact / portable qwerty keyboard that can fold or fit into a shirt pocket without folding?  All help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks much.
Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.  Go Dodgers!