Re: Question About iStick and Appandora,

Billy Inglis

hi Walter, just noticed this post. Can you advise me. Can these isticks be used on the apple ipad mini's do you know please?, Billy

On 29/07/2016 19:32, Walter Ramage wrote:
Hi Lisa. I've checked Amazon.com and they do have iSticks there under
"computers." You can download the Appandora programme from
www.Appandora.com and it is free. If I can be of any further help, just let
me know and I'll help if I can. Walter.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Lisa Belville
Sent: 29 July 2016 18:54
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Question About iStick and Appandora,

Hi, Walter.

Coming from another person who despises iTunes with a passion. . . .Where
does one get this Appandora, program?

Also, I'm looking on Amazon for the iStick and can't find any results. I'm
either looking in the wrong departments-- Cell phones, computers, and
electronics, or Amazon doesn't cell it in the U.S.

TIA for the info.

Lisa

Lisa Belville
missktlab1217@...

Never make the same mistake twice. There are so many new ones, try a
different one each day.

.