From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Billy Inglis
Sent: 20 September 2016 15:33
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Question About iStick and Appandora,

hi Walter, just noticed this post. Can you advise me. Can these isticks
be used on the apple ipad mini's do you know please?, Billy

On 29/07/2016 19:32, Walter Ramage wrote:
Hi Lisa. I've checked Amazon.com and they do have iSticks there under
"computers." You can download the Appandora programme from
www.Appandora.com and it is free. If I can be of any further help, just
let
me know and I'll help if I can. Walter.