Re: Introduction

James Bentley

I got tied up with serviceing two down computers and a down friend. The friend and one computer are back up running.  Plus, I don’t have any one to make me behave. <smile<

James

Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 10:35 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Introduction

Waw, that’s really interesting smiles..  I must ask though, why have you been up for that long?

Amanda

Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 4:17 PM

Well, I haven’t slept in around 20 hours now.  But, Now, I am certainly wide awake.

Hi there Juanita!

Totally major wow!

Your old friend from Austin Texas,

James

Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 10:01 AM

Actually, I was on the other list too.  We go back further than you know.  You knew me as Juanita Hollaway.

On Aug 31, 2015, at 9:12 AM, James Bentley <bentleyj1952@...> wrote:

Hello Juanita,

I’ve been through Gladewater a time or two.  I don’t think I recall your name from any other list that I am on.  So,  I will take this opportunity to tell you that I  can guarantee you that this is a friendly list with a lot of experienced computer users who enjoy sharing their knowledge.

Good luck to you.  Now, I am off to reset a misbehaving laptop.

James

Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 8:48 AM

Hi James I live in Gladewater.  That’s a pretty old town too.

On Aug 31, 2015, at 6:44 AM, James Bentley <bentleyj1952@...> wrote:

Hey there Nance,

I’m from the oldest town in Texas. Nacogdoches.  Just so your screenreader will say that right.  It should sound like Nacodoechus.
I’ll bet we are only about 150 miles from each other as the crow flies.

James

Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 6:30 AM

Hi, James, I’m in Southeastern Oklahoma. Where abouts are you in east Texas? Just curious!

Nance