Re: a good accessible antivirus program?

Sam Nelson <nelsonsam68@...>

Hi.

 Thanks. Sorry forgot to say he uses NVDA. He says Avast isn’t fully accessible to him now that he can’t see the screen.

Check out my blog

 matterstosam.wordpress.com

Want Psychology today to add consumer review feature to their therapist directory? Sign this  pitition!

 http://www.thepetitionsite.com/447/835/607/ask-psychology-to-add-consumer-review-feature-to-therapist-directory/

I am evaluating the quality of mental healthcare across the US. Help me by taking my survey!

https://samjess.wufoo.com/forms/m1ww2j1h0w1w045/