Re: a good accessible antivirus program?

Carlos

ESET NOD32 and VIPRE seem to be the two accessible paid options I most often see being discussed.

----- Original Message -----
From: Gene
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2016 6:17 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] a good accessible antivirus program?

If you turn off the self-defense feature, Avast is more or less accessible with NVDA.  If you don't, it is completely inaccessible with NVDA.
your friend may not be willing to do that since that makes the program more     vulnerable to attack.  But you didn't state whether your friend is willing to pay for a program.  there are some accessible or reasonably accessible programs you can pay for but my impression, not having followed this closely, is that there aren't as many accessible or reasonably accessible free ones.