From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ann Parsons
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2016 4:28 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Flip phone questions.

Hi all,

<grinning> Yep, I have, Kimsan. I tried the iPhone. I don't like it.
I don't like touch screens that you have to flick your fingers over in order to get stuff done. I guess I'm old fashioned. I'm probably a fuddy-duddy. Hey, but at least I tried. I can safely say that I tried. I'm not like some people who say, "I hate Indian food." When you ask them if they've tried Indian food, they shudder and say, "No, I just won't eat it." BTW, I like kim-chee, you either love it or you hate it. There's no middle ground on Kim-chee

So, I don't like smart phones with touch screens. I wanna go back to buttons.

Ann P.

.