difference in these drives

heather albright

Hello, can someone  please explain the differences in the two drives besides one is 1tb more!  Their made by western digital and the information off amazon or WD does not have enough info!
First I want to use the drive to keep all my files on and connect the drive to my laptop!  I am running out of space on my two drives and just want one drive!

WD My Passport Ultra 3 TB Portable External Hard Drive,

Western Digital My Book 3.0 4 TB External Hard Drive WDBFJK0040HBK-NESN Hard Drives (*)

Thank you so much!
Heather

--
Questions, concerns, contact us