Re: outlook.com and domains

David Ferrin <df7782@...>

Since it is my domain that is being blocked out by the various providers in question it would seem that this calls for an explanation.

I have not kicked anybody off the list for quite some time and people who are effected are able to post to the list, but they are not receiving anything at all from

I have stated that even when people contact me privately using an email address tied to that domain that my messages to them simply bounce back to me not deliverable. I had asked over there for those who know anybody effected to contact them and explain what is going on, and to contact their ISPs. I’m considering 2 options, either move the list to another domain like this or just shut it down after 11 years. The verdict has not been rendered as of yet.

This is not by far the first time that such a thing has happened and it is always highly annoying.

Sent: Friday, September 23, 2016 3:33 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] outlook.com and domains

LOL I can't handle more than one heavy traffic list at a time.  Especially when many of them have a similar group of members.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2016 3:27 AM

Sorry, my grammar is ghetto.

I’ll call Microsoft disability tomorrow, since I will have nothing but time on my hands.

The list belongs to David Farin at jaws-users.com.

At first I thought he kicked me off the list, but I’ve been a good boy over there, so there went that assumption…

I miss those guys, even though 70% of that list is on here lmao.

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Carlos
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2016 11:53 PM

Ah I see. You said this particular list so I thought you meant this one, but yes it is Microsoft you will have to contact.

Sent: Friday, September 23, 2016 2:48 AM

Yeah, I meant to say email provider, not sure why I typed ISP haha.

The mailing list I’m talking about is not associated with groups.io.

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Carlos
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2016 11:36 PM

Actually, it is the Email provider you have to contact.  Possibly Mark the owner of groups.io as well, but most likely there is not much he can do either.

Sent: Friday, September 23, 2016 12:33 AM

Subject: [TechTalk] outlook.com and domains

Not sure how to word this question, but on another mailing list, it was mentioned that the ISP might be blocking the domain of this particular mailing list. I’ve called my ISP, charter, and it was stated that since I use an outlook.com email address that it’s not on their end, and to contact the owner of the  mailing list.

Basically, I am not speaking for others, but since I use an outlook.com email, my emails do not go through, so since the ISP denies that it’s them, how do I check on outlook.com to resolve this issue.

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

David Ferrin
df7782@...

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.