Re: Flip Phone

Nancy Hill

My carrier is Verizon and I did put my hands on both the Kyocera  and the SE.  I do not know if it can be unlocked or if it is carried by other companies.

Nancy

On 9/22/2016 1:49 PM, Pamela Dominguez wrote:
Is that phone locked?  Or are you able to use that with any carrier?  Pam.

From: Nancy Hill
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 11:46 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Flip Phone

Ann,

In considering replacement phones, if I had gone with another flip, I was considering the following, which I will let you have the pleasure of investigating, if you so desire.  In handling  this phone, it seemed very sturdy and had buttons, very nice, noticeable buttons.  :)

The DuraXV+ by Kyocera is a tough, dependable basic phone. Designed to meet military standards for durability, this rugged flip phone can handle water, dust, drops, extreme temps and generally harsh environments. You can easily view the screen in sunlight, use the keypad with gloves on and with Smart Sonic Receiver, you can hear calls clearly when things around you get noisy.

Regards,

Nancy