Sent: Friday, September 23, 2016 7:36 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Has any one tried Share by link lately?

OK, please cancel my request.  Share by Link is now working.  I guess their site might be busy here on this Friday night.

By the way, I just discovered that users can monitor the upload status and determine when their file has finished uploading by using the Jaws OCR feature.  Maybe everyone already knew that but me but I was glad when I just discovered it.

James B

Sent: Friday, September 23, 2016 5:57 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Has any one tried Share by link lately?

I’m not having any luck.  I get the following message when I go to the SL site to download the file.

Download Status:

Incorrect passcode when trying to access this file.

For Non-JS Browser, Download link is https://iqu.ca:443/1/iqbox_downloading_file.php?code=AA884096DC07

This file was shared using IQ ShareByLink.

James B