From: James Bentley
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2016 5:57 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Has any one tried Share by link lately?

I’m not having any luck.  I get the following message when I go to the SL site to download the file.

Download Status:

Incorrect passcode when trying to access this file.

For Non-JS Browser, Download link is https://iqu.ca:443/1/iqbox_downloading_file.php?code=AA884096DC07

This file was shared using IQ ShareByLink.

James B

John