From: Carlos
Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2016 12:50 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Windows7 and performing a clean install

The unattended script is added to the root of the installation DVD or flash drive, then when you boot with it Windows will be automatically installed assuming everything is done correctly and is working as expected.  With WinPE, you have to use it to boot and then manually run the Windows installation from your DVD or flash drive.  You do have to use Rufus to write WinPE to a flash drive, but the images are self-extracting and it is already included.