Re: Windows7 and performing a clean install

David Ferrin <df7782@...>

Yes I am quite aware that your images are far more up to date than the version from Brian, I just wanted to give the lady as many options as possible so she could choose which worked best for her.

Since I do not have a system that boots in UEFI mode that information was unknown to me until now, thank you. If memory serves your images were updated just a few months ago.

From: Carlos
Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2016 1:40 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Windows7 and performing a clean install

My WinPE images are similar and while they do not include the Windows installation files, they have been updated much more recently.  Also, my Win10PE images are capable of booting on systems configured to boot in UEFI mode unlike a PE based on Windows 7 which includes Brian's images and my own Win7PE images.  Brian's images also cause an error when installing 64 bit editions of Windows.  The error can be bypassed by briefly shutting down NVDA, but it was fixed in newer versions of the project so my images do not have this problem.