Re: question what is the keystroke to get to the contacts in wlm?

Monica Jones

Control-shift-C will get you to where you can add a contact. To view your contacts, from your folder treeview, press control-3. Control-1 will take you back to inbox.

Sent: Monday, September 26, 2016 1:39 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] question what is the keystroke to get to the contacts in wlm?

I’m not sure if Control 3, goes into Contacts or Address Book, but I think that this command is what you want.

Vicky

Sent: Friday, September 23, 2016 7:22 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] question what is the keystroke to get to the contacts in wlm?

I believe that control shift c only opens the create a new contacts dialog in the newer ribbon version of Windows Live Mail.  My recollection is that control shift c does open the full contacts section in the older menu version.  People, when asking for commands and when giving them, would do well to state what version of the program they are asking about.  I'm not saying they need to give a number, but whether they are using the ribbon or menu version.

Gene
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2016 2:17 PM

control plus shift plus the letter c

Sent: Friday, September 23, 2016 11:25 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] question what is the keystroke to get to the contacts in wlm?

hi all what is the keystroke to get to the contacts and the address book in wlm? many thanks. from Mich.
Monni, the coffee gal
Twitter, @Monni52

Facebook, Monica Rose Jones

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.