From: "Carlos" <carlos1106@...>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2016 1:28 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] webvisum extinton

The article below provides details about the source of this updated version,
a download link, and installation instructions.

http://www.blindbargains.com/bargains.php?m=15142

Direct download link for the updated WebVisum plug-in discussed in the above
article. This link may be useful if the article disappears for some reason.

http://jscholes.net/webvisum-0.9.2-fx.xpi