From: Donald L. Roberts
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2016 3:20 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] APC battery backup

My old battery backup died, so I bought the APC BE350G.

As I haven't gotten an opportunity yet to read the manual, I wanted to ask a question or two.

There is a connector wich obviously allows one to connect this thing to the internet.  Just what does this do?  I suspect there may be some sort of web interface which allows the user to change various settings.  If this is so, can you please tell me just what settings can be changed.

Thanks.

Don Roberts