From: "Gerald Levy" <bwaylimited@verizon.net
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date sent: Mon, 03 Oct 2016 06:48:34 -0400
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] food for thought

Well, for all those blind cell phone lovers who gave up their land line
phones, I just hope for your sake that Hurricane Matthew doesn't strike
Florida or the East Coast, as many exsperts predict, or else you may be
without phone service for an extended period. That's why giving up your
land line phone if you live alone is not such a good idea. If your cell
phone service is knocked out, how are you going to get help in an emergency?

Gerald

From: Joseph Hudson
Veronica, me too. But I also have mine in a bundle pack.

Joseph Hudson
Group administrator for the following groups chat

lity.org
blind apples

_cruising.ultragroups.com

blind square GPS

gps_cruising.ultragroups.com

blind handyman

an_cruising.ultragroups.com

iPad help for the blind
https://groups.io/g/IPadhelpfortheblind

Email
jhud7789@gmail.com
<mailto:jhud7789@gmail.com
I device support
Telephone
2543007667
Skype
joseph.hudson89
facebook
Twitter
https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

FaceTime/iMessage
jhud7789@yahoo.com
<mailto:jhud7789@yahoo.com

On Sep 30, 2016, at 10:19 PM,
Veronica Kirk <veronicaa.kirk@gmail.com
<mailto:veronicaa.kirk@gmail.com> > wrote:

And I am one of those lovers of land
lines and I don't have it because of bundling. I just like the
clarity when compared to a cell phone.