From: Carlos
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2016 6:54 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] accessible modem/routers?

In that case, you will either have to buy two separate devices or a combo to replace what you currently have.  I would recommend sticking to devices on the Road Runner compatibility list.  I wouldn't worry too much about accessibility.  Most router/modem router combos have an accessible interface these days.