Re: problem updating windows 7

Michael Mote

Hi Jean! I'm having the same issue that you are. I cannot get Windows 7 updates to install or download. It will say 0 percent for hours, and then finally give me an error message. I will get the option to retry. When I do, I go through the same process again. No updates are ever installed. Not sure why this is happening, but it is definitely frustrating.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sylvia
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2016 2:10 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] problem updating windows 7

Hi Vicki, I had to wait a couple of days for all of my windows updates to download after reinstalling Windows7 but don't worry, they will be downloaded. It may just take some time.

There has been a problem with Windows 7 updates for months. Some
people have had to wait for twenty-four hours or longer, as I recall.