Re: is facebook messenger accessible with the newer jaws versions

Michael Mote

Hi there!  These folks could be using the Messenger app on their phone.  I do use it, and it works reasonably well.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of joanne
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2016 11:03 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] is facebook messenger accessible with the newer jaws versions

I had heard facebook messenger could not be used with jaws so I just do private messages by going to the person's name and then to "send message".  But I can tell some people are replying somehow in messenger and I have also had a couple invitations to join them on messenger.  The reason I know they're using it to reply to me is that these replies don't show up in my emails like some of my other messages.  I fortunately looked online and saw them, but are we able to fully use messenger now?

By the way, I am using windows 7 and I have the last 3 versions of jaws.

Joanne