From: Melissa <melissa.j.hammitt@gmail.com>
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date: Thursday, October 6, 2016 8:54 pm
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Change to your Groups.io group main@TechTalk.groups.io

You know ... this group seemed to handle this with a lot less
hysterics.... I think the whole FWD part helped with that. lol

poor Carlos having more work :(

On 10/6/16, Carlos <carlos1106@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
Announcement is intended for announcement only groups. When this flag is
enabled, only moderators can post to the group. Restricted means that all
new subscriptions must be approved by a moderator. Moderated means that all

messages sent to the list must be approved by a moderator before they are
posted.
From: Carlos <carlos1106@nyc.rr.com>
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date: Thursday, October 6, 2016 6:59 pm
Subject: [TechTalk] Fw: Change to your Groups.io group
main@TechTalk.groups.io

This shouldn't make much of a difference to members, but I thought it was

worth forwarding. LOL it just means a bit more work for me.