From: Jeremy
Sent: Saturday, October 08, 2016 8:23 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Handling Call Waiting Calls With iPhones

For sure, you are most welcome and yeah, I was talking about using the
earpods, the headphones that come with the phone. :)

I can't say for sure, but the process may work a bit differently if
you're using a bluetooth headset, as the wireless deal sometimes can
throw off shortcuts like using a button to answer calls, hang them up,
etc. I've seen this be a bit more an issue in areas like skype, but I've
never actually used a bt headset enough to see how to do the call
waiting thing. hehe
Take care.