From: Kimsan
Sent: Saturday, October 08, 2016 9:13 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] update on alex and iphone

Hi,

I had to reset and erase all content on my phone again, and after setting everything up, Alex appeared. I did the same thing twice, so why did it work the second time. No need to answer that. It works and Alex is the default voice now.

Thanks to everyone who responded. It’s appreciated.

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...