From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Saturday, October 8, 2016 9:35 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] update on alex and iphone

Yo Bro,

In your opinion, how & what are the differences between the Alex & default voices?  Believe me bro, I know you prefer the Alex voice because of your hearing impairment but, I'm just curious to hear why you can hear / understand Alex so much better than the default voice.  Is it the pitch, treble, bass, or is it just the clarity of the overall voice?  Thanks bro.

Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.  Go Dodgers!