From: Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date: Sunday, October 9, 2016 6:38 am
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Handling Call Waiting Calls With iPhones

Howdy Y'all,

I screwed up, & didn't finish my thought on why people can't call others if their damn battery goes dead ontheir phone, whether it's a smart phone or not! The younger folks rely too much on their electronic gadgets to do their work for them! Most of you younger people can't do simple mathematics in your head, tell time from analogue clocks, manage a checkbook, or don't remember phone numbers just from the simple fact you depend too much on others & devices to survive. I'm only basing what I'm saying on what happens around me with the younger generation that I know & not on the younger as a whole.

Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool. Go Dodgers!