Re: Handling Call Waiting Calls With iPhones

Marie

Bad hair day, Mike?

From: Mike B.
Sent: Saturday, October 8, 2016 10:24 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Handling Call Waiting Calls With iPhones

Hi Joseph,

Well hell, what the hell is wrong with that?!  do you young punks think us older folks can't learn or stay up to date with all this new technology or what?!  The fact is that you younger folks are too caught up into all this computer & social media crap that makes your social skills suck!  Y'all don't know how to communicate unless you're texting, Facebooking, or doing your communication via your smart phones / computers, & don't have the appropriate skill to have a normal verbal conversation, you know call someone & actually talk!  It's a damn sad fact when 2 people sitting in the same room will text the other person in the room rather than talk to them!  That my friend is a fact, & a bunch of bull crap!  I don't say this just from talking crap but, I've witnessed it way too many times!  Joseph, I'm not going off on you but, I'm going off on the younger society as I've witnessed it over the last several years.  When was the last time any of the younger generation on this list actually have called their mothers, fathers, siblings, or a friend to say, how are you, I love you, or just hello?!  Instead of, I need this or that...!  Folks, I'm not ashamed to say that I'm 59 years old, & wouldn't trade any of it back!  I'm not trying to start a furor nor, am I mad but, communication skills have dwindled so much these days of technology that people can't call the people that are most important to them if their battery goes dead in their damn phone whether it's smart or not!  LOL,  hahaha hahaha hahaha,  LOL
Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.  Go Dodgers!