Re: update on alex and iphone

Marie

Glad you got Alex to work for you. I have used it for a long time and think it the best, but then everyone has their own opinion. I am also happy that you seem to have decided to stick with the IPhone. You don’t have to do everything with it and I tried the Revere3 for a couple of months ago and found the flip phone harder to accomplish what I want from my phone. so happy IPhoning.
Marie

From: Kimsan
Sent: Saturday, October 8, 2016 9:13 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] update on alex and iphone

Hi,

I had to reset and erase all content on my phone again, and after setting everything up, Alex appeared. I did the same thing twice, so why did it work the second time. No need to answer that. It works and Alex is the default voice now.

Thanks to everyone who responded. It’s appreciated.

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...