Re: Re-dialing Phone Numbers With SE iPhone

David Ferrin <df7782@...>

Go to the recent tab and double tap on the last number you called.

From: Mike B.
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2016 2:26 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Re-dialing Phone Numbers With SE iPhone

Hi All,

Running SE with iOS 9.3.  In order to operate our home alarm systems by
phone I need to call the house phone number, let the phone ring 1 time,
hang-up, & call the house number back again within a matter of a few
seconds.  Is there a recall last number option or, something of that nature
with the iPhones?  I used to do this by pressing the send button twice
quickly on my Haven, & just wondering if there's a similar option with the
iPhone.  Thanks much.
Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.  Go Dodgers!