From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Joseph Hudson
Sent: Saturday, October 22, 2016 1:22 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Question regarding Microsoft Outlook 2016 and Purging GMail

No I understand where coming from completely. Something tells me that you're using IMAP protocol seems town your deleted messages are going into the all-male folder. Which is the most up-to-date protocol for Gmail now. As per your messages, being duly completely unfortunately I don't think that there is a way to change them from going into the all-male folder.

Joseph Hudson
Group administrator for the following
groups
chat
http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
blind apples
http://cruising.ultragroups.com/mailman/listinfo/blindapples_cruising.ultragroups.com

blind square GPS
http://cruising.ultragroups.com/mailman/listinfo/blindsquaregps_cruising.ultragroups.com

 blind handyman
http://cruising.ultragroups.com/mailman/listinfo/blindhandyman_cruising.ultragroups.com

iPad help for the blind
https://groups.io/g/IPadhelpfortheblind

Email
jhud7789@...
I device support
Telephone
2543007667
Skype
joseph.hudson89
facebook
Twitter
https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

FaceTime/iMessage
jhud7789@...

On Oct 22, 2016, at 12:15 AM, Robin Frost <robini71@...> wrote:

Hi,

I do not understand what you’re saying to me. Perhaps you misunderstood what I’m saying. I am in fact sorting through mail via the in box. However, once deleted from the in box I’m finding that it is still appearing in the web view of all mail. Whereas before when I was using Windows Live Mail once deleted it would not continue to remain in “all mail” once moved to the trash folder.

I hope that helps.

Robin