From: Carter Temm <crtbraille@gmail.com>
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date: Monday, October 24, 2016 2:29 pm
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Disabling the screen on windows 10?

It also looks like this same thing occurs on some windows 8 computers. Someone actually told me that turning the brightness to 0% will actually do the trick, however I doubt it. Can anyone confirm this?
On Oct 23, 2016, at 12:21 PM, Carlos <carlos1106@nyc.rr.com> wrote:

The Fn key combination is manufacturer specific so it might or might not work.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rajmund" <brajmund2000@gmail.com <mailto:brajmund2000@gmail.com>>