Re: a question regarding USB dongles

Carlos

When the bluetooth adapter is plugged in, the bluetooth icon should appear in the system tray.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Melissa" <@MJMarney>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2016 7:32 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] a question regarding USB dongles

I have three dongles that I don't remember which is which. I had them
seperated, but the fun thing of a sighted person "organizing" things
mixed them up for me.
I know one has to be the USB dongle for my wireless mouse, that I
don't use anymore.
Another has to be the USB dongle that I purchased to add bluetooth to
my computer.
The other ... I have nfi what it is for.

I plugged each one in and check the device manager, one says 2.6 GHZ,
another says lan wireless, and I forgot what the other said. I believe
it had a number that I googled which didn't help me much.

Does anyone have a suggestion as to how I identify these dongles?

Thanks much,
melissa