Regards

Adrien

the partition

On 10/25/2016 1:36 PM, Carlos wrote:
If you only want to recover the files, you can try something like
Recuva.
http://www.recuva.com/
If you want to try restoring the partition itself, you should try
AOMEI Partition Assistant
http://www.extend-partition.com/free-partition-manager.html
or PartitionGuru.
http://www.eassos.com/partitionguru-free.php
----- Original Message ----- From: "Hank Smith, and Seeing-eye dog
Iona" <hank.smith966@...>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2016 12:52 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] recovering a volume?

Hello I accidently deleted the volume on my 3 terabite external
drive I is there a program that will be able to recover a volume?
after I realized my mestake, I didn't try to work on it any
further don't want to make it harder to access the stuff.
I accidently did this via the computer management if any one can
help it would be greatly appreciated.
thanks
Hank