From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2016 1:55 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Send Space & Payments

Hi All,

I want to switch my payment method from automatic to manual.  Does anyone know how I can do this without canceling my current subscription & credit card info being currently used?  I'm not finding any way to do this or, am I missing something obvious?  I've been all over  my account, my profile, & whatever other options I could find but, I'm just not getting it.  All advice will be greatly appreciated.  Muchas grassy-ass.

Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.  Dodgers, try again next year!