Unchecky Not Working

Gerald Levy

Well, I just installed the latest version of CCleaner, and imagine my dismay when I discovered that Google Chrome and Google Tool Bar had also been installed, even though I have Unchecky installed and enabled to prevent this from happening.  Apparently the interface for installing CCleaner must have been changed because Unchecky apparently no longer recognizes the check boxes for these unwanted programs like it did in the past.  Needless to say, I had to use Revo Uninstaller to remove Google Chrome and Tool Bar and reset IE 11 as my default browser.  So be careful when updating to the latest version of CCleaner even if you have Unchecky installed.

Gerald